Pix 'n Pages
2019 United States Australian Shepherd Association National Specialty
Dog Agility, Conformation, Herding, Obedience, Rally, Awards, Portraits, Candid Photos & Dock Diving, April 20-26 at The Purina Event Center, Gray Summit, MO
Bookmark this page to save the information and links for future reference.
Images Galleries have been REPOSTED!
We are so sad to hear your 2020 event was cancelled!!!!
In the midst of all the sadness, we thought you may need a little pick me up so we decided to repost the images for you to enjoy and order!
We also have 50 galleries from old events posted for viewing and ordering and archive retrieval fees have been waived. Please take a look at what we have posted on our Archived Galleries Reposted Page.
The Commemorative Border will be at the bottom of ALL action images (print and electronic) unless requested otherwise.
It WILL NOT cover anything on the print (see image), nor will it be on awards or portraits unless you request it in "Comments" at check out.
Images are Now Posted!
(over 31,000 - wow)
Complete Pricing Lists. Click the button below.
How to order collages and packages Video
Please take a moment to read the information below or watch the video on how to order packages and collages.
HOW TO ORDER COLLAGES AND PACKAGES:
REVIEW THE VIDEO ABOVE!
1. Choose the package or collage you want by clicking the three horizontal bars to the right of the item. If you want a collage with both action and an awards/portrait image, please choose the collage marked as such.
2. Answer the questions then click the "Add to Cart" button.
3. Click the "Add Photos to Package" button or the check mark to add the photos you want.
4. Then use the left or right arrows on the photos to scroll through and choose your images.
5. If you are finished adding images to the package or collage, click the "Back to Product List" at the top of the page to add other items to your cart.
6. If at any time you wish to change one of the images in your package or collage, click the "View My Collection" button at the top of the page and click the item you wish to edit.